"I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness." Ecclesiastes 2:13
Monday, August 9, 2010
Pain and things
Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my living room in extreme pain, typing this entry with one hand because my other hand is holding ice on my jaw. At noon I had the unfortunate experience of having my wisdom teeth out and am suffering the rather painful consequences. At the moment I am pretty much miserable as the anesthesia wears off and the Vicadin attempts to do its job. Presently I think its not really succeeding at that. I could however be wrong, seeing as I have never experienced having my wisdom teeth without the help of this highly acclaimed drug. Altogether it is the most painful and disgusting thing I have ever been through. I'll spare you the details but needless to say, it tests your patience and teaches you not to take painlessness for granted. Okay, I think the medicine is starting to work :) So I'm going to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment