Monday, October 17, 2011

Sure it's gross, but I'm in college, what can I say?

Okay, so I am now a sophomore in college and sometimes there are things that I do and I'm like, "why am I doing this, it's so gross." But as soon as the thought comes into my head, I'm so busy I forget and I keep doing whatever it is. The following list is in no way comprehensive, and it also contains things that aren't necessarily gross, but also just things I wouldn't ever do at home.

-I drank out of the same water bottle for 2 months straight without washing it.
-I collect numerous bags stuffed with trash in my room.
-I won't do laundry until all the dirty laundry is overflowing. (okay maybe I would do that at home)
-I eat dessert before dinner.
-I ration my twizzlers so they last longer.
-I drank chocolate milk in one of my mugs, like a month ago, and it's still sitting on my desk unwashed.
-I'll eat off the same spoon a few times without washing it.
-I won't wash my sheets for weeks, sometimes months.
-Vacuuming? Yeah right. We vacuum about once or twice a semester.

Obviously many of these things revolve around the fact that I don't wash my dishes. Its just that as soon as I wash my dishes, I would have to add another thing to this list: I wash my dishes in sinks that people spit in, wash their hair in, and wash their hands in. Those bathroom sinks are just disgusting. It's extremely difficult to wash your dishes in a dirty sink. Perhaps I will add more things when I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment