Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The End is Only the Beginning

My high school graduation is in three days. Three days! Thats so hard to believe. I've been in school now for 14 years and finally I'm going to be done. The whole truth of that hasn't really sunk in yet. Its hard to imagine actually being done when you've been doing something for so long. Now that I'm done with high school I have to move on and grow up. I have to take on more responsibility. Right now it just feels wonderful to almost be free and done. But the end of high school is really just the beginning of life. And I'm never going to make it if I don't rely on God. He's all powerful and all knowing and I'm going to need Him to help me in both of those ways if I ever hope to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment