"I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness." Ecclesiastes 2:13
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
For real?
I hate when I get to a place when I feel like quitting. When everything seems useless. Like nothings ever going to get better. I hate it because I want to be better than that. I don't want to get discouraged. I don't want to feel so helpless. But the thing is, is that on my own I am. God is the One that gives me strength. There's no were else to get the strength that He gives. Last night when I went to go to bed I was ultra discouraged. I was broken and the pain wouldn't go away. I just stood there in front of my mirror and cried. Why me? Why now? Why ever for goodness sakes?! And then I remember who I put my trust in. The God of the universe who is perfect. I remember that He knows best, that He will use everything in my life, that its only in trials that I can grow and learn to trust Him more. So I cried to Him. Because I felt alone. Like there was no one to talk to. But He is always there. He always listens, and He always cares. I'm never alone. And He will hold me when theres no human being who will. And He can understand when theres no one to do that either. The pain isn't gone, but neither is God. He's here for me and He's the one I call to when the pain is just too much. Because He's the only One that can save me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment